- This hand woven bowl is crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl
- Available in Tea with a border of White or Teal
- Dimensions: 7″ diameter, 2" high
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Simple in its design but powerful in its impact, the Local + Lejos Collection Aura Bowl is handmade using ancient grass-weaving techniques by our artisan women in Rwanda. Made with dried sisal grass and natural dyes, this piece is bold enough to make a statement yet classic enough to withstand the test of time.
About Azizi Life:
Azizi Life is a fair trade organization which partners with Rwandan artisans to bring beautifully designed, hand crafted goods to the world. As a not-for-profit organization, Azizi Life is dedicated to the wellbeing of our artisan partners and their families. In addition to opening economic opportunity through fair trade, Azizi Life invests in a range of community impact projects. Our Rwandan-led team facilitates adult literacy classes and offers other practical resources for personal, spiritual, and economic growth.