These statement earrings are crafted from locally sourced leather, hand cut and assembled in our studio. Light as the feathers they resemble, these add the perfect touch to everyday. Look good while doing good!
- Locally sourced genuine leather
- Anti-tarnish jump ring
- High quality surgical stainless steel french hook
- Approximately 3 inches long, including hook
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage
About Petite Palm
Founded by Dani Troyer and Holly Ravenhorst in 2017, Petite Palm is a socially conscious lifestyle brand nestled under the Caribbean sun in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Our one-of-a-kind goods craft opportunity for women to thrive. When you purchase our products, you choose to stand tall with us in the fight for justice.
It is estimated that the unemployment rate in Haiti is well over sixty percent. We know job creation is key to seeing Haiti flourish. Women are eager to work, but lack opportunity. By offering dignified employment with living wages, we work alongside these women who know they are able to make a lasting impact in their families and communities.
We connect consumers to tangible ways to use their purchasing power to sustain growth in the lives of hardworking artisans. By infusing the global market with unique, well made goods, we are creating a community of people who believe in doing good for the dignity of all.