Available in four elegant colorways, our Simplistic Bracelets add a delicate and simple touch to every outfit. Each bracelet is carefully crafted with seed beads, a macrame closure and two hand-rolled terra-cotta beads to enjoy for favorite oils all day long. Bracelets are fully adjustable to fit every wrist.
- fully adjustable macrame closure approx. 5 1/2 inches to 10 1/2 inches
- local sourced gray cording
- essential oil safe glass seed beads
- hand rolled terra-cotta beads made from natural Haitian clay
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage
About Petite Palm
Founded by Dani Troyer and Holly Ravenhorst in 2017, Petite Palm is a socially conscious lifestyle brand nestled under the Caribbean sun in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Our one-of-a-kind goods craft opportunity for women to thrive. When you purchase our products, you choose to stand tall with us in the fight for justice.
It is estimated that the unemployment rate in Haiti is well over sixty percent. We know job creation is key to seeing Haiti flourish. Women are eager to work, but lack opportunity. By offering dignified employment with living wages, we work alongside these women who know they are able to make a lasting impact in their families and communities.
We connect consumers to tangible ways to use their purchasing power to sustain growth in the lives of hardworking artisans. By infusing the global market with unique, well made goods, we are creating a community of people who believe in doing good for the dignity of all.