You'll want a couple of these around when baby goes through the teething phase, because if your baby is going to drool, they should drool in style! Our Muslin Lovey is hand-crafted from soft, breathable double gauze fabric and comes with a baby-safe, organic, wooden bird teether that is removable and can be replaced with a pacifier. Now your little one can cuddle, chew, and drool while making an impact.
- One approximately 14" x 16" double layered lovey blanket
- One 2.76''x1.85'' organic wooden beech Teether
- Lightweight and breathable
- Softer with each wash and use
- Hand-sewn and dyed by women in Haiti
- Vibrant colors and one-of-a-kind striped design
MATERIAL + CARE
- 100% double gauze, muslin cotton
- Remove wooden teether before washing
- machine wash prior to use with like colors
- Tumble dry low heat
- Clean with mild anti-bacterial soap and water
- Dry off with cotton towel and air dry completely.
- Never leave the teether soaking in water as this may cause wood to swell and weaken.
** As with all toys, please inspect before giving to baby. Always provide adult supervision for a safe, playing environment.
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage
About Petite Palm
Founded by Dani Troyer and Holly Ravenhorst in 2017, Petite Palm is a socially conscious lifestyle brand nestled under the Caribbean sun in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Our one-of-a-kind goods craft opportunity for women to thrive. When you purchase our products, you choose to stand tall with us in the fight for justice.
It is estimated that the unemployment rate in Haiti is well over sixty percent. We know job creation is key to seeing Haiti flourish. Women are eager to work, but lack opportunity. By offering dignified employment with living wages, we work alongside these women who know they are able to make a lasting impact in their families and communities.
We connect consumers to tangible ways to use their purchasing power to sustain growth in the lives of hardworking artisans. By infusing the global market with unique, well made goods, we are creating a community of people who believe in doing good for the dignity of all.