We love this mixed media tote! An upcycled US Army battle uniform is paired with Ultrafabric's super-soft vegan leather. Available in a variety of colors – it’s the perfect roomy tote in a style you won’t find anywhere else!
- Photo is of a sample bag. Each item is unique based on the uniform used, so your bag may include minor variations such as a slight shift in pattern placement.
– three internal sidewall pockets
– rear of bag is all camouflage
– liner is a complimentary neutral fabric
– main body is approximately 15 x 5 x 13
– coordinating hardware
– #iusedtobe: US Army Combat Uniform, manufacturing scrap
When you shop Unshattered, you are offering women a combination of community, employment, and personal development which gives them the opportunity to find their purpose and live an addiction-free life.
We know recovery is a journey, but Unshattered currently enjoys an overwhelming success rate:
to date we have seen 100% of our employees continue to choose sobriety during their time with us.
And you are making that happen.
100% of your purchase goes to provide employment and benefits for women in recovery.
Our job creation engine is funded through donations so you know that when you
purchase from Unshattered you are directly changing a woman's life.