Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + 50% of Profits Support Orphanages!
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter
One size fits all.
Every time you purchase Fazl, you are helping to provide orphaned and destitute children in India with food, shelter, education, and clothing. What’s more, we give fair wages to artisans in need who handmake every Fazl item.
We are committed to supporting orphanages in India that care for vulnerable children, and we dedicate 50% of our net profits to this cause. Our company grew out of a deep love for these homes and the sacred work they do. We also provide dignified work opportunities for women in need. Bonus! Our products are fabulous! What’s not to love? So join the movement and Wear the change you want to see in the world.