- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Ethically manufactured in India with fairtrade certified cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Every purchase empowers survivors fo human trafficking worldwide.
10% of the gross profits from this tote are donated to Two Wings, a non-profit organization that uses education, mentoring, and life coaching to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
Learn more: www.WithTwoWings.org
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Pocket: "8 x 8"
join us and #Hold OnToHope.