- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India with organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- Interior water bottle pocket and cell phone pocket
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to help fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket- 8"x8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket- 5.5"x11"
About The Tote Project:
Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez founded The Tote Project because they believe that there is hope for human trafficking survivors worldwide, and they wanted to do their part to support recovering survivors pursuing their dreams. All products are ethically made by survivors and women at-risk for trafficking in India, and 10% of gross profits are donated to a variety of non-profits that support trafficking survivors. The Tote Project has been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, Woman's Day, Darling and The Good Trade.