This handcrafted toiletry kit is made from a retired US Army uniform. Lined with Ultrafabric's wipe-clean, durable synthetic leather to protect against spills, it is perfect for your toiletries when traveling or at home.
Plus, it's created by a woman winning her battle against addiction and named in honor of someone who is still fighting. #carrysomethingthatmatters
- Photo is of a sample bag. Each item is unique based on the uniform used, so your bag may include minor variations such as a slight shift in pattern placement.
– wipe-clean, waterproof vinyl liner
– main body is approximately 11 x 5 x 5
– zipper/accent in Tan, Gray or Brown
– #iusedtobe: US Army Combat Uniform, manufacturing scrap
When you shop Unshattered, you are offering women a combination of community, employment, and personal development which gives them the opportunity to find their purpose and live an addiction-free life.
We know recovery is a journey, but Unshattered currently enjoys an overwhelming success rate:
to date we have seen 100% of our employees continue to choose sobriety during their time with us.
And you are making that happen.
100% of your purchase goes to provide employment and benefits for women in recovery.
Our job creation engine is funded through donations so you know that when you
purchase from Unshattered you are directly changing a woman's life.