• Made by an SNF artisan in New Delhi, India
• Fabric is made from Ikat. Which is a technique of weaving that uses a tie-dye process before the threads are woven to create a pattern or design.
• Measurements are 20'' width, 64" inner circumference with indigo blue pom-poms
• Fabric is a cotton blend, can be ironed carefully on a low setting
• Hand wash, or machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed and line dry or dry clean only
• No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
• Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
Our handcrafted goods are made by women and girls who have survived or evaded sex trafficking in northern India. These women are now living as artisans, creators and artists with sustainable careers, and have access to education and medical care that’s supported by your purchase.