This handcrafted toiletry bag is made from a retired US Army Combat Uniform. It is perfect for your toiletries makeup when traveling or at home. The bag is lined with Ultrafabric's wipe-clean, durable synthetic leather to protect against spills.
- This photo is of a sample bag. Each bag is unique based on the uniform used and will be very similar to the item shown. The final product may have some minor variations including a slight shift in the placement of uniform details.
– wipe-clean, waterproof vinyl liner
– main body is approximately 11.5 x 4.5 x 6.5
– black zipper and coordinating label
– #iusedtobe: US Army Combat Uniform, manufacturing scrap
When you shop Unshattered, you are offering women a combination of community, employment, and personal development which gives them the opportunity to find their purpose and live an addiction-free life.
We know recovery is a journey, but Unshattered currently enjoys an overwhelming success rate:
to date we have seen 100% of our employees continue to choose sobriety during their time with us.
And you are making that happen.
100% of your purchase goes to provide employment and benefits for women in recovery.
Our job creation engine is funded through donations so you know that when you
purchase from Unshattered you are directly changing a woman's life.