All of these woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the basket, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The creamy white color is the natural color of the sisal fibers when they are extracted from the plant.
The small bowl is a beautiful way to hold jewelry or keys, or it may be filled with small treats and used as a gift basket. Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging.
- Limited edition Boutique Collection designs are made in small batches and will not be remade.
- Each woven bowl has a loop on the back for hanging.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Small size: 7 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.